2022 Winter Clinics started the week of January 10th and will run until May 26th. It is possible to join in February In person workouts are held on Thursdays starting at 6:00 pm on the track off Fable, across the street from Mowat Farm Park.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to attend group workouts and any other RunK2J activities.
A second hill based workout is included each week. We do not do these as a group.
Workouts are sent out in advance so they can be done alone if you are not able to attend a workout.
The group training sessions run from January 10 to May 26. The workouts are structured for running spring events including the Boston Marathon, Ottawa Race Weekend and other spring races.
There are two options available
Option 1: Schedule and Workouts ($110.00)
- An Individual personalized schedule which can be written for any spring event or just for running if you have no racing plans. After you sign up, you will receive a questionnaire to provide details so your schedule can be tailored to your personal goals.
2. Access to all group workouts
For all workouts:
The workout will be sent out via email in advance so you can do it on your own. If Ottawa is in RED or LOCK DOWN there will be no group workout that week.
You are welcome to attend group workouts provided:
- You have not traveled and been told to quarantine or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- You have no COVID-19 Symptoms
- You have not been told to quarantine for any other reason
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Option 2: Workouts Only ($60.00)
Workouts only (as above) with no custom schedule.
To register please fill out the form below. Payment can be made by e-transfer, cheque or cash. If you have issues with the form you can also email us. Payment is due January 10, 2022